As a participant in the Golden LEAF Scholars Leadership Program you will
- Build your leadership skills through interactive, dynamic workshops
- Work with an individual learning coach to help set and reach your personal goals
- Apply your new skills in a paid summer internship geared toward your interests
- Learn more about the Golden LEAF Foundation
- Receive a stipend for your participation in the program (please visit the page for your year in the program to find out how much!)
As a participant, you will receive the skills and tools you need to achieve your academic, personal, and career goals. You will learn how to grow and create that positive change you want to see in your community!
Golden LEAF Scholars in the Leadership Program receive training that is inspiring and engaging, designed to prepare you to be change makers wherever you are, but especially in your rural community. We focus on helping you explore your values, interests, and passions. In order to be an effective leader, you must know yourself. Golden LEAF Scholars Leadership Program will help you embrace your unique abilities and strengths and understand how to use them effectively in working with others. With the support of a skilled coach, you will learn to identify and create opportunities to practice what you learn through an internship you are passionate about.
With world-class leadership training, coaching support, and community connections, imagine the difference you can make in your community! If you are ready to jumpstart your journey to becoming a change maker in your rural community, join us!